- Personal Information. When you visit the Site, we may automatically collect IP addresses and Site usage information from you. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and customers use and navigate our Site, including the number and frequency of visitors and subscribers to each Website page, and the length of their visits. Such information does not include personally identifiable information, such as your name or address. Authentix, Inc. may request personal information from you ("Personal Information"), which may include your exact e-mail address, name, business name, mailing address and telephone number. Authentix, Inc. only collects Personal Information when you voluntarily submit such information to us.
- Use of Personal Information. Authentix, Inc. uses the Personal Information you submit to improve customer service and to improve the content of this Website. You are not required to submit any Personal Information in order to use this Website. Authentix, Inc.'s policy is to take reasonable measures to maintain the confidentiality of all Personal Information. Authentix, Inc.'s policy is to not sell, share, or distribute to third parties Personal Information, without your consent. Authentix, Inc. may disclose Personal Information when we believe in good faith that it is necessary to prevent injury to Authentix, Inc. or to any other person or when such disclosure is required by law.
- Unsolicited Information. Authentix, Inc. assumes no responsibility for reviewing or responding to unsolicited information or ideas which are sent to Authentix, Inc. through the Internet, by electronic mail or otherwise, and any such information, including questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like, is and will be deemed to be non-confidential and Authentix, Inc. shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information or ideas. Any such information or ideas shall become the exclusive property of Authentix, Inc., and Authentix, Inc. shall be free to use any such information or ideas for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
- Security. The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Site, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will use commercially reasonable means to protect its security on our systems; however, no computer system is completely safe from a security breach.
- Your Responsibilities. You are responsible for the management and security of information in your possession, which includes information on your computer. You should take reasonable steps to maintain the security of your user name and password that allows access to your personal information accessible from the Site. You should also inform us promptly if you believe any of your personal information has been compromised while using the Site.
- Transfer to U.S. or Other Countries. Your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Authentix, Inc. has facilities, and by subscribing to our services, you consent to the transfer of information outside of your country.